The bilingual series is intended to support practitioners in the child care field and to enhance the dialogue within communities on the importance of quality child care environments.
- Who are the parents of the children we care for?
- Why is it important for care providers to support families?
- What is culture?
- What happens when children move from one culture to another?
- The culture of child care
- Establishing the connection
- What is reflective practice?
- How do you reflect?
- The tools